PDA

View Full Version : First time on here

Sillymummy
23-04-12, 22:11
Hi,
I've never been on or used anything like this before so it is new to me. I have registered because I am getting so down lately with my anxiety attacks and my fear of being sick and I'm hoping they'll be others that understand me as I feel so alone sometimes now.

diane07
23-04-12, 22:12
Hi Sillymummy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MrRedShirt
23-04-12, 22:15
Hello sillymummy,

I joined 3 weeks ago and have found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful.. I'm sure you'll find the same thing too.

There's plenty of shared experience here, so there's bound to be someone who can sympathize with what you're going through.

:welcome:

Pipkin
24-04-12, 18:13
Hi there and :welcome:!

You're definitely not alone! Join in with some of the active threads that you can relate to and you'll soon find there are people here who are happy to listen and give support. I'm sure you'll be a comfort to others too.

Take care

Pip

needhelp1
24-04-12, 18:34
hi S..mummy
:welcome: to NMP...you feel better soon:)

tt2012
28-04-12, 04:57
Hi,
I've never been on or used anything like this before so it is new to me. I have registered because I am getting so down lately with my anxiety attacks and my fear of being sick and I'm hoping they'll be others that understand me as I feel so alone sometimes now.

Sillymummy,
I have never used something like this before either. I decided to become a member of this forum today to get some help and support. I do not have the same fear as you but I do get plenty of panic/anxiety attacks! Anything that gets me a bit nervous.. sometimes it just happens out of the blue.