PDA

View Full Version : tender pain under jaw.. and I've been doing so well :(

dreena
24-04-12, 13:51
hi all, havnt posted in ages as iv been feeling really good, but started feeling a bit anxious a few weeks ago again. then feeling quite run down, i noticed a couple of days ago a tender pain under the left side of my jaw. it feels sore and tender to touch, but theres no lump or swelling. this might sound silly but i was dozing off on the sofa the other day and my (adorable) 2 yr old son was sitting with me, he was touching my face and suddenly stuck his finger up my nose and as i pulled away his nail scratched me really hard. i now have a nasty sore up my nose and can't really do much about it lol. is there any chance it mite be slightly infected and this is causing my tender pain?.... just wanna be happy again :weep:

Hypo
24-04-12, 14:00
Funnily enough, I had this last week.

No idea what it was and it went in a day or two. I wondered if I leaned on it too hard or something.

For now stop poking it, you will make it sore.. leave it a few days and see what happens. I highly doubt you have an infection, body parts get sore and they get better again.

Try not to panic, I had it and it went :)

dreena
24-04-12, 14:16
thanks for your reply, i had it a while ago aswell..... but i had tonsillitis and a nasty ulcer at the time too so it didn't worry me. really need to stop poking and thinking about it :)

Hypo
24-04-12, 14:20
I bet if you don't poke for two days it will go LOL

We make ourselves much sorer :)

dreena
24-04-12, 15:32
so very true lol. exactly what my husband just said