PDA

View Full Version : Help

Obsessive
05-07-06, 14:38
Ok so im obsessing about nothing i think, but i emailed my fella about 2 and a half hours ago to ask if he would meet me at the metro tonight, and he hasnt bothered replying, which wouldnt normally bother me, but im getting upset cause i keep thinking about him talking to other people and answering other people just ignoring me!!!!

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

trac67
05-07-06, 18:11
Hi,

Try to think rationally about the situation, maybe he has not read the mail yet because he has been busy, don't think the worst there will be some simple explanation.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Obsessive
06-07-06, 10:46
For some reason rationally never comes into my head!!! i know i should think rationally and all the thoughts are there but my brain doesnt want to listen!!! Its a right pain, i ended up texting him cause i started to get myself that stressed out.

anxious
06-07-06, 11:17
Hi,

thinking rationally is something i can't do either - thats my problem. Always think the worst....

anx

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Obsessive
06-07-06, 11:31
Hi Anxious

Its horrible isnt it!!! I wish i didnt think like that, but i cant help it, its like i wont let the barrier down to trust someone enough, i have been with my partner for three and a half years, i should know and trust him by now!