PDA

View Full Version : Scared to go to sleep.....

Em84
24-04-12, 23:16
Hi guys...

I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open...every time I go up and lay down it's like my heart slows right down and I can't breath properly.....:weep:

I've had the sinus allergy issue for months but it cleared up quite good over the last week....thing is for about a week Ive had this odd tingling, numbing sensation under eyes, nose, temples and sometimes forehead IT'S NOT ANXIETY because it's all day long and not in dribs and drabs....sometimes my cheeks feel like something's crawling under the skin....when I walk places I feel kiddy and sitting still I feel like my body's moving or I'm leaning to the side...

I'm seeing the dentist tomorrow for the first time in 17 yrs. I stupidly googled tingling which is not anxiety and saw tumours, arterie problems...and apparently tooth decay etc etc ..... I've got a bad tooth at the back....

I don't know what's wrong with me, I have one swollen gland which is at the bottom front side of the neck, google thyroid stuff and there's an artery there....

I just want to go to sleep...I'm getting a headache at the sides of my head...dunno if it's cas I'm tired....

I just want to wake up in the morning .....
:weep::weep::weep:

buffybot
24-04-12, 23:55
You are scared to go to sleep and I am scared I will not sleep! we need a swap lol lets hope we both sleep peacefully tonight.

Brent :emot-sleepyhead:

Kelley
25-04-12, 09:17
Em,

The tingling youre describing sounds like sinus congestion from your cold or could even be an infection which is very common after a virus...however, i get this tingling feeling whenever I'm putting too much energy into the head area. If I am feeling worried about my head, I get all these weird tingling and pressure sensations on my cheeks, under my eye and forehead and on the bridge of my nose! Could just be this. The sub conscious mind is very powerful and remembers things you're not even thinking of.

Kel xx