PDA

View Full Version : why am I such a muppet??????????!!

clear blue sky
25-04-12, 00:04
I have decided that everything I have done in life has been my choice so that means it has been my choice to screw things up time and time again. I will never learn and it seems the simple life doesn't last long before POW WOW!! something else to deal with. I don't like making choices because I am too scared of messing my life up again. Can someone just be addicted to drama? Maybe that is who I am and maybe I was just born a muppet, I wish my head would stop spinning, my head feels like its about to explode !!!!!!! to finish off ill give a little AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YEA I am slowly losing the plot!

Anxious_gal
25-04-12, 06:29
Why we do have choices , we do the best we can we what we have at the time.

K1rsty
25-04-12, 10:04
We do have choices but there are other factors involved with the choices we decide to make - our moods, our relationships etc other things that are going on in our lives, others pressuring us when we may or may not realise it. Don't beat yourself up about things in the past and don't call yourself a muppet. You are putting yourself down. I know its hard but try to look forward to the future xx