PDA

View Full Version : why am i feeling like this

terror-x
25-04-12, 11:58
was fine on the way to work today got into the office had a coffee and now omg

im feeling hot in the head nausious panicy i started feeling like kind of pains around my body and it paniced me :weep:

now im sat here thinking allsorts

panicing at work is not good :weep:

Elen
25-04-12, 13:00
not good honey.

do you have techniques that help calm you down, breathing excercises or a song to sing?

sometimes caffiene can be a trigger to anxiety as well.

hope this passes soon

Elen

SilverFern
25-04-12, 13:16
I can relate to what you're saying Terror-X and was amazed to see your post as I had only just told my husband that I have been feeling odd at work today after I had a coffee. I'll definitely stick to decaf from now on. Hope you're o.k. now.

terror-x
25-04-12, 17:39
Yes all though now I am home I still feel like crap and I have been sick twice today mainly feeling like acid I'm very nauseous at the moment I'm I'm on the edge of a full blown panic to be honest

Elen
25-04-12, 17:46
well done surviving the day hun, thats been a long haul for you.

I know you know this but will say it anyway, try and distract yourself and if there is something you can do to relax yourself and quieten the brain chatter down a bit that will help too.

You have overcome these attacks before and you will do it again now.

tc

Elen

terror-x
25-04-12, 18:14
Yes I no that Ellen thank you but I generally feel unwell now and very nauseous I had 2 dissolvable co-codamol about a hour ago I have acid as well and now I feel abit tired but scared to go to sleep incase I don't wake up or I feel worse I hate feeling like this so panicky at the moment . Mark

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

May sound silly but it's the way I feel

terror-x
25-04-12, 22:15
Just been sleep for a couple of hours woke up feeling a little bit better but I'm soaked in sweat so I've sweat a lot still don't feel 100% but at least I know wat ever it is is on its way out