PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety - Help

safc23
25-04-12, 12:45
Hello,
I am a new member and have recently read dancing with the black dog and find that this is the say I am feeling on a daily basis and dont know what to do.

Quote from Chapter 5
'I even got to a point where I felt it would be bad luck to stop worrying about something. I would try to reason with myself that that not a single one of my irrational worries – major or minor – had ever come to fruition over the years, so perhaps I should choose to just stop worrying, albeit easier said than done. But then I worried that if I let my guard down and stopped worrying, perhaps this would be the worry that would actually come true. Yes, I actually was worrying about not worrying!'

Anyone else in the same boat and how are you managing to deal with these?

BobbyDog
25-04-12, 12:55
I have the same sometimes, if I have nothing to worry about, my mind digs something up for me, as if it is necessary for me to worry. Irrational!!!!!
You are not alone:yesyes:

AngelHeart
25-04-12, 21:43
I posted about this the other day . I feel exactly the same at the moment. If I have a good day I always seem to be on edge, like I cant be happy because something bad will happen if I am. I constanly have this and cant seem to settle it. Its so very hard. Totally understand where your coming from !