PDA

View Full Version : iam back

mazz
05-07-06, 15:26
Hi to anyone that remembers me and hi to those who dont. Just a little update . I left nmp a while ago because i was doing so well ,but as we all know things can come back to haunt you .I wont say iam back to the start of this horrid conition but things have changed ,driving for instance is becoming a huge problem for me which i hate.Iam waiting for my cbt to start but that can take ages.All the horrid nasty little thoughts keep coming back but iam trying my best to tell them to mmm nicely GO AWAY! .Anyway enough of me blabbing .Hope all i know here are doing well and its nice to be back mmm sort of haha. love from Mazz.

Piglet
05-07-06, 15:39
Welcome back hun:) - just a blip, what you've done before you can do again.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

chucklehound
05-07-06, 15:43
Hi Mazz WELCOME BACK HUN. We have lots of catching up to do. I changed my msn addy and couldn't re-add you because I forgot yours so please feel free to add me again

littleconflagration@msn.com

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

tracyp584
05-07-06, 15:56
Welcome back the ebay queen!!

Glad you are back!!!

tracy x x

Every time you avoid your fears they become stronger,every time you face your fears they become weaker.

mazz
05-07-06, 16:20
Hi all thanks for the quick replys glad i was missed lol. xx will catch up with you all soon xx

darkangel
05-07-06, 19:39
hi mazz

good to see you back - i missed you - you know its just a little blip and you will get through it - Im having a bit of a blip just now as well.

take care

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving