PDA

View Full Version : Hands and legs shaking :(

Sammy J
26-04-12, 16:39
Hi all,

For the last week I have been having periods of hands and legs shaking, never had it before and it's very scary.

I am under alot of stress - been driving for just over a week and am quite nervous about being on the road (although my confidence is increasing daily). Also am leaving my job tomorrow due to bullying by a couple of women.. at work yesterday my hands and legs were shaking so much I had to stop what I was doing.

I think I've overloaded myself with stress, even though mentally I feel ok and quite proud of myself (for driving, making changes to my job etc).

Has anyone had any experience of this?

honeyb
26-04-12, 17:24
I'm shaking now at the thought of driving home. It's horrible. Stress can certainly make you feel shakey. Sorry to hear about your job, but why are you leaving and nothing is being done to these bullies? There laws against that!

Amysunshine
26-04-12, 22:46
can be anxiety. When im stressed and anxious I begin to shake violently and it seems as though it comes from my back. (hard to explain but it feels like it starts in my lower back which makes evrything else shake) x

Sammy J
26-04-12, 23:08
Action has been taken against one of them in the past but it's never really gone away and the constant griping has worn me down. Am a big believer in karma though so am sure it will catch up with them one day.