PDA

View Full Version : can't take it

adam stone
26-04-12, 19:56
I'm loosing control and my mind if u have read my other posts u will get the jist of wat I'm going threw but now its out a control I'm having masive anxiety n panic attacks like its going to kill me I've still got the head aches that came months ago before anxiety did I started on 20mg citalipram I lasted five days on them before I stoped I don't no if they made me worse or not cos I'm so bad any way but I have a phobie I think they will make me worse so I've been of em 3 days wat do I do try n stick with em r wat then there's the valium me mums trying to overdose me on I'm even lying to her and hiding them under my tongue n spitting em out when she leaves my room cos I'm scared they will freak me out n make me panic n stuff god I'm just a wreck it can't be anxiety and wi head aches as well every day for months on end I'm scared its some thing nasty n gunna kill me even when I wasn't stresed r having anxiety n panic aattacks the head ache was there then this I just don't no wat to do

BobbyDog
26-04-12, 20:12
I have also just started on Citalapram 4 days, hell on earth, cause also on withdrawal from Mirtazapine which was not tapered off.
If the doctor prescribed you Vallium, I suggest you take it as it will relax you.
All I know is that when I was taking them before I felt at my best, that is the only thing getting me through.
Stick with it and perhaps speak to your doctor.

adam stone
26-04-12, 20:15
Thanks for commenting bobby just feel like giving in its just all to much and feeling fake is a killer as well depersonalisation r watever its called and ye I do want to stick in wi citalipram cos I no they work as they have for me before just scared a taking em

BobbyDog
26-04-12, 20:19
All the best

theharvestmouse
26-04-12, 20:41
Citalopram takes weeks, months to start having a positive effect if any, I know how bad the first few days were, so I feel for you.

adam stone
26-04-12, 20:45
Is it that long and do they even help I'm going round twist main thing wi me is head aches I'm convinced its a tumour I wasn't having anxiety r owt when head aches started

theharvestmouse
26-04-12, 20:49
Some people say it helps, I dont know, I've been on it for 5 months, I don't know if it helps, I am very anti medication, I doubt it helps me at all because you still get good and bad days.

But you need to give it a chance so you know whether its right for you.