PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a pattern of how much you go?

phil06
26-04-12, 22:46
Quick question do you always go when you need, or if you get alot of wind or do you like hold it in more when your out at a pub or in town? I still fear getting things like bowel obstructions I do go once, sometimes twice a day but I get feelings like I need during the day but sometimes never go until later in that evening..is it normal and anybody else like that?

nomorepanic
26-04-12, 22:50
Phil - I am sure I have said this before to you - go when you need to go and don't hold it in.

phil06
27-04-12, 01:09
Phil - I am sure I have said this before to you - go when you need to go and don't hold it in.

I'm not holding it in like desperately I said.

When I'm off work I may go through out the day but when I work I tend to go at night.

So my question is would it be a case of really holding an urge to go in or is holding it back or delaying it ok?

nomorepanic
27-04-12, 11:23
No I don't think you should be holding it in

Mr Brownstone
08-05-12, 20:48
Go when you need to. Holding it in isnt doing you any good. Are you trying to convince yourself that only going twice a day is better than going 4 times? Its not. You need when you need. I used to go up to five times a day (not every day) and have heard of people who have gone more. Mine has now kinda cleared up. i say kinda, I still get kinda windy, but dont ever go more than twice a day at the most.

nomorepanic
08-05-12, 21:20
Phil has left now so won't reply I am afraid.