PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian cyst panicking

bashley
27-04-12, 05:45
Hi I'm going out of my mind with painic. I have extreme depression and anxiety at the moment. But I also have a blood filled ovarian cyst, the thing is hey was going to operate but Im petrified of hospitals and when they said the risks involved we agreed just to monitor it.nthe thing is I started my period Saturday a couple of days heavy like usual then it started to ease off, but last night which is my 5th day I have bleed really heavy it went right through to my mattress now I'm petrified my cyst has ruptured I'm having awful panic attacks so scared do you think I'm just overreacting please help I can't stop crying I'm making my self literally sick with worry :weep:

miss sparkle
27-04-12, 11:32
hi, has your bleeding eased off now?
Easier said than done, but try not to worry. only you know if the amount of bleeding is normal or heavy, so can't really offer much advice. May be worth a quick trip to the doctors to ease your mind, but it is probably just your period x

swgrl09
27-04-12, 13:21
I had a good friend have a cyst rupture in high school. She had a lot of bleeding and also was in a lot of pain. I can't say yours didn't or that you wouldn't experience pain, so maybe go to the doctor. But she was just fine after, so even if it was that you are going to be ok