PDA

View Full Version : Today I'm worrying about warts

Hypo
27-04-12, 12:34
I think I have a wart on my finger, if it is it's in the process of healing as it is small.

Anyway, I am now worrying that they can spread to other places and I might be covered with genital warts :homy:

I did google to see if it was possible but didn't get a clear answer and can't find anything I can trust.

So today I am worried that I am warty all over :blush:

swgrl09
27-04-12, 13:15
I could be wrong, but I have looked into this too because I have a couple plantar's warts on my feet. To my knowledge common and plantar warts don't spread to genitals because they are pretty much contained and are a different strand of the virus. Again, could be wrong, but that's what I could find when I looked into it a while ago.

Do you have any OTC wart treatment suggestions? I had mine frozen at the dermatologist but it came back. I have also tried the salicylic acid ones that you buff off but I never can stick with it. Maybe I just have to get consistent.

---------- Post added at 08:15 ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 ----------

Actually I am not positive that it won't spread now that I think about it. I would suggest asking your doctor before doing anything or a pharmacist just to be safe!

nomorepanic
27-04-12, 13:53
Well I have had warts on both my thumbs and a finger for about 4 years now and they have never spread to the genital area.