PDA

View Full Version : Top of head (right side) pain / dizzy

goaway1
27-04-12, 21:46
I've got a constant ache its like the top right side of my head, really hard to describe but sort of feel bunged up or like theres fluid up there, also having the usual dizzyness , was ok this morning went to the shops and after about half hour my dizziness went crazy and had to come home...

main concern in this constant ache/blocked feeling on my head been there for over a week now. anyone had this?

bendy
27-04-12, 23:30
I've got a constant ache its like the top right side of my head, really hard to describe but sort of feel bunged up or like theres fluid up there, also having the usual dizzyness , was ok this morning went to the shops and after about half hour my dizziness went crazy and had to come home...

main concern in this constant ache/blocked feeling on my head been there for over a week now. anyone had this?

Um, no.

Sounds like something you should go and see a doctor about mate

nomorepanic
28-04-12, 01:25
Tension headache probably?

zippy
28-04-12, 13:43
Yes i have this again, it started last week. My left side of my head in the temple area feels tender and i keep getting pains in it. It also feels sort of weird inside like i have been hit with a ball. My balance is out of whack and i keep feeling like i am on a boat, its horrible and makes me feel sickly.

AnnOBrien
28-04-12, 13:52
Sounds like it might be sinus congestion. The sinuses can be blocked up without other symptoms such as that of a cold or a fever. Sinus congestion can give you pain in many places on your head, even the very top of your head and back of your skull. If the pain/congestion is making you dizzy then your eustachian tube in your ear may be blocked with can make you off balance or light headed.

goaway1
28-04-12, 19:33
thanks for the response ,

i'm also noticing that where the pain is (the right side) my ear keeps going really hot and when I sniff up i get a pain in that area of my head and kind of pins and needles in that spot comes and goes?

honester
28-04-12, 21:43
I've had all that too! And the sniffing up thing! Phew I thought I had something really serious! If you get a diagnosis other than anxiety let me know! X

goaway1
28-04-12, 23:19
glad i'm not alone , does your feel like there something up there like under the skin seems to sort of move if i shake my head..so strange