PDA

View Full Version : Feel lightheaded and have an off balance feeling, does anyone else get this on days?

Mark_P
27-04-12, 22:17
To be honest, it could be staring at a computer screen or eating too much chocolate/sugary sweets which has caused this. Also, I went to the doctor because I've had congestion of the sinuses for a while, this has affected my ears too. I feel like my hearing isn't the same as it was (I'm only 23) but I've had this congestion since I came back from Africa 2 months ago. I saw the doctor and he's prescribed me some nasal spray. He believes that the congestion in my nose could be affecting my ears. Therefore I guess the off-balance feeling, and light headedness could be intertwined with my nasal congestion. It's worrying though, especially when you feel light headed everyday. I am not getting any headaches with it, well apart from really mild, easily bearable ones.

Anyone else get this? I haven't been overly anxious, but could it be anxiety too? Or is it just the nasal congestion that is to blame?

goaway1
27-04-12, 22:33
had this for around 5 years, exactly the same I had a scan back then and it came out ok, i had a year of having nothing and then it comes and goes, got it at the moment :( I bought something called Covonia vapour drops it seems to help!

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

I'm 24 by the way so similar age, really gets me down and keeps me from going out at times

Mark_P
27-04-12, 23:14
had this for around 5 years, exactly the same I had a scan back then and it came out ok, i had a year of having nothing and then it comes and goes, got it at the moment :( I bought something called Covonia vapour drops it seems to help!

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

I'm 24 by the way so similar age, really gets me down and keeps me from going out at times

I totally agree, it's not nice at all. I am going to watch a film tomorrow at cinemas, but having these symptoms make my anxiety worse because I worry about my health.