PDA

View Full Version : feeling really sick in pit of my stomach, help!

saintdee
05-07-06, 19:52
hi all, im using my friends username to find help from someone, i constantly have a knot in my stomach which makes me feel really sick! the main times i get this are when im driving to work or at night, i also have trouble sleeping or staying asleep and these things are really bothering me, i thought id try this site as my friend said it had helped him alot. so can anyone please help? thanks mitchel

lin
05-07-06, 20:25
Hi Mitchel

I've had this problem too, mine was mainly in the morning before i got up. It was like a nervous feeling just like you were going somewhere strange or an interveiw. It would last for a few hours and i couldn't eat with it. I thought there was something wrong with me but it was ANXIETY.

Try not to worry to much as it will go away, eat light meals often.

linda xx

whatisitnow
05-07-06, 23:30
I was the same as you Lin, i used to say i had morning sickness lol I knew i wasnt pregnant but thats what it was like. Was anxiety. My daughter gets it atleast twice a month now & shes only 9.
Caz xxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Daisybun
06-07-06, 07:50
I get this at times, mainly in the morning, along with the shakey feelings and a tight feeling in the chest like I can't breathe. I know it is anxiety and just have to ride it out til it passes which it does.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'