PDA

View Full Version : Help me =(

MidnightCalm
28-04-12, 14:04
This anxiety has taken all my friends from me, nobody wants to see me because they have to come to me and all we can do is sit in.
I have nobody, I've never felt so alone.
I make plans with my friends but when it comes to it they let me down and I understand how boring it must be for them and how exciting seeing other people instead is but I don't think they understand just how lonely I am.
I know it's probably not worth seeing them when they can't really spare the time for me but without them I literally have nobody.
I can't make new friends because I don't go anywhere =( I haven't moved from my house/block for over a year.
I hate it.
I'm 22, it's so embarassing to be me, I don't tell anybody what I suffer from so I have friends from years ago offering to take me out for my birthday and I wish I could say YES! I really want to go, I really want friends but they don't know what I have, they think I'm just avoiding them or something or making excuses or I have other plans. I could never bring myself to tell them, i've told friends in the past and now they're bored of me, they're sick of me.
I'm frustrated because i'm sat here knowing this is the best my saturday is going to get, I feel ill and I'm going to be here, alone, today, tomorrow and for however long, what is the point in it? All I can see is sadness down the line and I Want to enjoy myself so much =((( x

theharvestmouse
28-04-12, 16:00
I really can relate to this, I'm pretty much in a similar position, all the friends I had have stopped bothering to contact me because they don't understand what's wrong with me. I do go out to try new things but because of my anxiety I struggle to be motivated to do things regularly and end up drifting back to how I was.

I am also so lonely and its making my life a misery, I try to make the effort with people but it just seems to go nowhere at all. I feel like I'm reaching the end because I'm tired of it all, I don't see how it will change.

I know how bad it is, it really does seem like what's the point, days like today make me want to just end it all.

joy
28-04-12, 19:00
Have either of you seen a Gp about your feelings or are you already on meds

Joy