PDA

View Full Version : I am so proud of my self!!

jess14615
29-04-12, 03:07
So normally I am the girl that goes out as little as possible, casue my panic has me prisoner, but today was a GREAT day!! I was crying in the car casue I was so excited!!!!:yahoo:
My day started off with bringing my daughter to gymnastics at 11 am and that had brought me anxiety in the past becasue the observation deck has a crowd of people, but today I sat up there and enjoyed watching my daughter! Usually that would be it for me. I would come home and be in for the day. I also had a eye dr appt today (hate drs:wacko:) I was there for about 2 hours and I had my eyes dilated and it was hard for me to see after, again usually I would panic or have atleast one or two panic symptoms, but NO!!!!! Then at 6 me and my daughetrs went out to the mall shopping and then a movie and then the bookstore! I cant believve I did all that!!!!!!!!!! At the movies my heart skipped, but I was so into the moovie that I didnt give it a second thought. It was so nice to see my daughers having fun with me, and not rushing them or having a breakdown. I realize that tomorrow may bring something different for me, but who cares I had an awesome day today:yahoo::yesyes::):D

Anxious_gal
29-04-12, 03:40
Aw that's great :)

tt2012
29-04-12, 03:57
Grats Jess! That was a lovely day for you. Children are great motivation. Reminds me I need an eye checkup too =/.

TriciaB
29-04-12, 04:03
Well done Jess, today must have been a terrific boost to your confidence, you have every right to be proud of yourself.:)

Tish
29-04-12, 06:40
Well done Jess.
Glad you had such a great day.
Keep it up! x

chanebehanan
29-04-12, 08:29
good job!!

Mick081081
29-04-12, 10:50
:yesyes:, Well done keep yourself more occupied and show that panic the door. You now know you can beat it so good luck and keep on going I've learnt to ignore it and once you accept it for what it is you'll be well on your way.

Ingenious
29-04-12, 12:53
Great post Jess and WELL DONE :)

radoel
30-04-12, 14:58
Jess - remember this day when you are having another wobble - it shows you can get through panic - well done