PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Raytoria
29-04-12, 08:35
Hey I'm new here.
I've been suffering Anxiety attacks for 4 years and i've only recently been able to get myself sorted with the doctor (just kept thinking it would clear itself up and go away)
I have been put on a course of Citalopram (though i have suffered some side effects) and have a counselling session due in a couple of weeks.
I already feel better from getting some peace of mind, but it's a long journey from here left to go.

diane07
29-04-12, 08:36
Hi Raytoria

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

TriciaB
29-04-12, 09:19
Hi Raytoria,

A big welcome, I only joined the forum yesterday having come across this forum when I was googling anxiety a few weeks ago, I was able to read the posts and this forum looks very helpful for sufferers. Then finally yesterday I joined, I can honestly say that a little of that gut wrenching, heart pounding anxiety has diminished a little with all the replies I have had to my posts.

Pipkin
29-04-12, 22:41
Hi there and :welcome: to NMP

Pip xx