PDA

View Full Version : Damn Twice in 5 days

xtremx
29-04-12, 18:55
Just been out with some family for the day having a goodtime feeling onto of the world.

And then bang walking home on my own first part of the walk feeling ok near home all of a sudden

I feel like I am drunk cannot walk properly feels like I am leaning to one side legs dont seem to want to do as they are told.
Feeling sick and as if I am about to pass out, Keep having to stop to steady myself.

This is now twice in 5 days once on thursday and today. Both times I was feeling A OK and then bam.

Feels like I am breathing properly bp upto 132/92 so not to bad heart rate 92 taken just after getting home.

Is this bloody panic attacks coming back of something else.
Cannot start this crap again:mad:

Fibutton
10-05-12, 18:26
Not a good idea to find out on here, go see your GP and let us know how you get on.

sandradee
10-05-12, 20:47
Just been out with some family for the day having a goodtime feeling onto of the world.

And then bang walking home on my own first part of the walk feeling ok near home all of a sudden

I feel like I am drunk cannot walk properly feels like I am leaning to one side legs dont seem to want to do as they are told.
Feeling sick and as if I am about to pass out, Keep having to stop to steady myself.

This is now twice in 5 days once on thursday and today. Both times I was feeling A OK and then bam.

Feels like I am breathing properly bp upto 132/92 so not to bad heart rate 92 taken just after getting home.

Is this bloody panic attacks coming back of something else.
Cannot start this crap again:mad:

Maybe you had such a good time and then when you were on your own the panic hit you with an adrenaline rush. (because you were alone and conscious of it). You were almost 'home and dry' literally, and perhaps a little anxious to get inside to your safety zone. bp and heart rate seem o.k. under the circumstances although I'm not a doctor. Good luck.

TillySm
13-05-12, 14:23
Yeah definitely get everything ruled out - just go to the hospital and tell them straight up you think you are having a heart attack. The thing about this condition is that it can mimic other medical problems BUT - if you have it ruled out (I had to go to ER twice to convince myself) then the next time it happens you can be pretty sure it is panic attacks.

xtremx
14-05-12, 20:26
Yeah Doctor says Panic Attacks will it is a new sort for me.

TillySm In the last year i have had 2 trips to ER/A&E for chest pain and they ruled out a heart attack both times.

Sandradee. I think you have possible hit the nail on the head.

Jamesrustin, FiButton. Good advice always best to get things checked out. Helps if you have a understanding Doctor. Wish I did.

Will just to sum up again it looks like my anxiety/panic attack have found a new outlet and i must admit it is one i am not enjoying or look forward to the next. I DON'T THINK ANY OF USE DO!!!