PDA

View Full Version : hows everyone doing?

miss sparkle
29-04-12, 23:03
hi all,
just sat in bed wide awake and wondered if you all had a good weekend and if you all fine you feel better when distracted etc.
I had a nice day today with the family, but returned home this evening to my worries.
take care all x

jaynehal
29-04-12, 23:13
Hi miss sparkle

Yeah I've had a decent weekend despite the shocking weather been out for tea with the family! And yes when I'm busy or with my family I am distracted away from health anxiety! But I'm lied here now thinking of depressing work and thinking I look old! This is my worry of the week that I am getting wrinkles lol but I suppose it's not as bad as some of my past worries!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Jayne xx

cas2ce
30-04-12, 05:19
Jayne, just remember that growing old is a privilege that not everyone gets! embrace it :)

Hypo
30-04-12, 08:18
I had a decent weekend. At one point I had genital warts but that has cleared up now ;) feel the need to point out that I didn't actually SEE anyway, but in my head I had them lol

I also had a moment where I worried about my eyelashes... don't ask LOL

But anxiety levels are much lower this week.

However, my son is showing symptoms of HA. I have always tried my best to hide it from my kids, I never mention my fears around them but we all know they pick up on things. My 8 year old has always been on the anxious side and every day recently he has had a complain about his health... he even went to the dentist last week with a tooth ache but they couldn't find anything.

Last night he came into my room because he thought he was going to die. He came down with a throat infection and thought he was going to die because his throat felt tight.

Is his anxiety genetic or is he picking up from me? However, his dad has lymphoma cancer and he has seen him go through five rounds of chemo, a relapse, cancer spreading, multiple infections, a bone marrow transplant and graft vs host disease.

honeyb
30-04-12, 08:40
Hi Miss Sparkle
Weekend was nice thanks, still had my moments. Managed to get through yesterday morning being on my own with my little boy. Although this morning i'm convinced i'm dying again. I just wish this HA would end