PDA

View Full Version : DP/DR Affected by weather?!

Juliamidlands
06-07-06, 09:52
Hey all

Does anyone else get this or is it just me?!

I suffer on and off from DP/DR.
I think that I am accepting it a lot more these days. I go through weeks at a time when I feel fine but then one day it just hits me again and I can have it for days afterwards.

However I have noticed that it is definately affected by the weather. I've felt not too bad at all lately whilst the sun is shining, but today I woke up and it is so dark and cloudy and raining- and I feel completely spaced out!! Was driving to work thinking 'ok am I really awake?!'

Does anyone else find that their DP/DR is worse in bad weather?! or like I said is it just me, going mad?

Julia x

'To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world'.

whatisitnow
07-07-06, 09:59
Haha i soooooooooo know what you mean! This morning i yawned all the way to the scool! Remember just thinking i could go home & fall asleep in seconds. But the worst thing for me with the hot weather is headaches. I always get one the first day of the sun, then when the weather gets grotty again, then hot again, i get another headache, miffs me off. But i didnt think the tiredness this morning it was to do with the weather, but you could be right!
Caz xxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Juliamidlands
07-07-06, 10:57
Hiya Caz

I got a lot of headaches in the sunny hot weather too :-(
I spent most of last Sunday outdoors as I went out for the day, but wore a hat (yeah ok i know lol), and drank plenty of bottled water throughout the day and for once, I didn't get a headache. Result!

J xx

'To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world'.