PDA

View Full Version : Heart concern....need help please.

Morag130
30-04-12, 18:23
Posted a few times I am suffering serious anxiety issues where I left my job, can't drive and won't leave my room!

I find my self constantly checking my heart, if its strong I worry if it fast I worry and if I can't feel it I worry.

I Literly lay in bed motionless. I can't even eat anymore find myself Literly loosing the fight.

I've got doctors tomorrow but to honest just feel like i wanna go hospital. I feel so drained and lifeless, I'm hiding from everyone.

I know it's just my thoughts and anxiety but I get scared what if there is a un identified heart problem cause I get pains an Epropic beats n panick attacks.

Has anyone actually been hospital, have they helped, kept you in. I just feel like I need 24 hour medical attention. Waiting for therapy is just to long and I can't leave my bedroom. Constantly dizzy.

Please help! X

zippy
30-04-12, 18:49
I have been to A&E on many occasions a few years ago because i felt so ill and thought i was dying and they have took bloods, blood oxygen levels and blood pressure etc and everything was always ok. They asked me if i was anxious and then just told me to go home. Everytime i was convinced i would be kept in and told i had something terminal. I have been ok for 4 months but i am going down that road again due to finding a lump on my belly and i have seen 2 doctors who both say it's an abscess but i never believe them. Anxiety sucks.
Hope you get your therapy soon x