PDA

View Full Version : Hard to explain but i hope someone helps

madeuprolemodel
30-04-12, 21:15
So about 5 minutes ago i was sitting at the computer, then all of a sudden i went really dizzy and the room looked like it was moving... i quickly shut my eyes and covered my ears and then it went... WHAT IS THIS? should i be worried..... I feel really dizzy and anxious... i want to cry.

honester
30-04-12, 21:27
well i feel like that a lot too! I know it's sounds easier said than done but put it under the umbrella of anxiety - it does all sorts of weird things to us x

madeuprolemodel
30-04-12, 21:51
I know right!! Im wondering if its vertigo :/

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Just wondered if anyone has had the vision moving etc

nicotine
30-04-12, 22:18
Ive had similar issues recently with my anxiety! My vision goes weird and my head spins, a bit like when your really drunk and the room moves! It sucks! I thought about it being vertigo to. Let your GP know about these symptoms, but most of all try to remain calm, breath into your stomach and try to relax as hard as it is! These are anxiety symptoms unfortunately :weep:

rockydog
30-04-12, 22:23
I also have had that, especially when on a computer. It is very scary and i think when stressed or anxious your eyes seem to tire quicker. I also sometimes feel like the screen has dropped down, like im on a boat and its moving.
The other one i have is going from light to dark and i get zigzaggy lights at the side of my vision, the first time it did this i ran into a lit area to try and stop it frightened the life out of me. My son has anxiety and actually has times when he says everything in his vision actually goes whoosh in front of his eyes rather like a cartoon sketch.
take care

Hck80
01-05-12, 08:15
Hi, I've had this before and turned out to be an inner ear infection. The room would literally spin for a few seconds and this happened a fair few times so went to drs, it lasted a few days after that but been fine since

Jamesk
01-05-12, 08:32
I get this sort of experience, and all I can say is it is so extreme and intense you will be thinking:

"This cannot just be anxiety, there must be more to it...."

Horrible, scary and rubbish.