PDA

View Full Version : mornin stress!!

xoxbabygalxox
06-07-06, 10:54
argggghh i am currently on lorazepam to calm down my panic attacks and on the 17th of july i am going to be cing a cbt therapist bcoz i cant go out the house! but every mornin i keep wakin up with a really tight chest it feels like someone is sittin on me and feels like i cant breathe properly with it when i take in air it doesnt feel rite!! im really worried about this the doctors have said my chest sounds clear and my heart is fine but i cant stop thinkin about it its really hurtin after a couple of hrs when ive been awake though it seems to go away is this pain normal!?!

Daisybun
06-07-06, 12:22
Hi sounds like that dreaded morning feeling. I get that at times, waking up and wham the anxiety is there, can't breathe, feel sick and shake. After a few hours it wears off and I feel a lot better. Don't get it everyday though, which is a relief. Hope you feel better soon

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Will Loynes
06-07-06, 19:07
Hi, defo know that feeling, I used to wake up feeling like I had an iron claw round my heart, it made me scared to move or even breathe at times. That seems to have passed tho because I havent had those feelings for a while.
I hope that this passes for you soon, I know how much this can affect your life.

Will;)

emma chant
06-07-06, 20:35
HI ,
I get the tight chest find it hard to breathe (horrible feeling)
Also went to doc's he said the same as you've said.
xx[^]

e chant

Kerry
06-07-06, 20:47
mornings are bad for me too. when i wake up i feel panicky immediately, sick and anxious. i struggle to get back to sleep. you aren't alone. i try to breathe properly, put music on and take things step by step.

**whenwillthisend**
07-07-06, 11:16
i too feel like tight chest achey feeling like im gonna stop breathing its scary and horrid..like you been checked out all ok...but it doesnt stop us feeling rubbish

xoxbabygalxox
07-07-06, 15:43
thanks every1 4 al ya support!! take care all xxx