PDA

View Full Version : Leg Pain

Trbfan
01-05-12, 09:34
I hope I am not overstepping my bounds here by making a different thread from the one a few days ago, but I guess this is a...Different thing.

About 2 hours ago I noticed a throbbing pain in my left leg...Lasted about 10 minutes of throbbing, I couldnt tell if it was a muscle throbbing or not. I have been on my feet a lot of the time since then and pain is still there..It isnt a bad pain, but it occasionally throbs as it I sit still, and hurts a little worse when I torque the ankle the wrong way. Of course this has me worried about a possible clot. The pain is on the left leg, much closer to the ankle than the knee, on the back of the leg, opposite from the big toe side.

I did a pretty good amount of uphill and downhill walking saturday, im not sure if that could have something to do with this. I have definately had worse pains before, but they usually don't last this long, though im sure this isnt the first. I am just wondering what you think of it? I did slightly bang my upper right leg earlier on the side of a desk, barely enough to even leave a mark where I hit, so I doubt that has anything to do with this.

chanebehanan
01-05-12, 10:56
could be a pinched nerve.

Trbfan
01-05-12, 11:11
I was...thinking possible pulled muscle...Of I can't get clot out of my mind...Theres no obvious signs of redness, swelling, or anything like that. just some pain..that occasionally throbs..Not terrible pain..Just..Kinda there..