PDA

View Full Version : First Post in a while

Dnvgraphics2k12
01-05-12, 15:14
Hey guys Hope all is well.

Im in a bit of a pickle :( anyways to cut a long story short i haven't seen my lil boy just coming up to a year now :( (no fault of my own) its getting me really down i have lost all faith in my solicitor i dont know where or who to turn to. there was a court order made about a 11/2 year ago where i was surpose to have him on the weekends but my ex broke that i dont know what to do there a huge hole in my heart :(:(:( xx

hella
01-05-12, 15:18
Omg im so sorry to hear that :( if your ex broke a court order - one that gives you access to see your little boy at weekends - then by rights you should be able to take it back to court and regain access.

Dnvgraphics2k12
01-05-12, 15:21
Everytime i close my eyes i can see him its breaking my heart every day :(. Thank you for replying yer that's what i thought i will phone solicitor tomorrow i dont know how much more of this i can take x x

saro
01-05-12, 20:00
aww cam :( big hugs.. keep fighting for him. Keep ringing the solicitors. That is all you can do and if you carry on one day you will have a break through and it will all be worth it xx

Dnvgraphics2k12
01-05-12, 20:04
Cheers Hun x