PDA

View Full Version : I can't be alone in this .....

Deenor
01-05-12, 16:53
Does anyone else get a pain in their chest that travels into their back and shoulders that just seems to come from nowhere ? I've been checked out by a Cardiologist, and apart from having very mild Mitral Regurgitation, my heart is sound. But it gets really hard to keep my mind focussed on the fact that nothing is wrong with me .....

Also feel tired ALL the time, even though I don't do very much ... I haven't slept well conistantly for 8 years now, usually only get around 5 hours broken sleep a night. Last night I got 7and a half hours, and I'm more tired than ever !

eva82
01-05-12, 23:03
Yes I get the same thing!! I also have had a complete cardio workup and all seems normal. I have reflux/gerd and one doctor told me it could be from that issue. The good thing is these pains do come and go for me at least so if it were serious I don't think it would ever go away. But I'm not a doctor so thats just my opinion.

As for the tiredness, maybe you need an extra boost of B vitamins? You could be lacking in iron?? I always feel tired too, but my sleep is disturbed due to anxiety.

Deenor
02-05-12, 16:57
Thanks for your reply luv2teach .... not happy you have this too, but happy I'm not alone !!

Trying to trust what you are told is so hard isn't it ?? I also have reflux/gerd .... intresting thought that this could cause pain like this too. Will look into the B vitamins too :)

xfilme
03-05-12, 11:19
I agree with luv2teach. i was having a seriously weird chest and was told i had acid reflux. Its gone now thankfully. I also agree with the b vitamins. I swear by them. They are so important.

Deenor
05-05-12, 11:31
thank you xfilme, will chat over the B vitamin thing with my doc for sure :)