PDA

View Full Version : Head Surge

Barb
06-07-06, 13:38
Hi All

Been feeling quite good lately and had tons of energy, this morning I am really wiped out and can just about function so sat doing my Tesco order on the computer and had a massive surge down the left side of my head it only lasted a couple of seconds but it terrified me and made my head and jaw on that side felt funny. Wondered if anyone else has had a feeling like that. Feel better now but neck hurts. Why is it when you start to do well something has to throw you again.:(

Luv Barb xxxx

Obsessive
06-07-06, 13:44
I havent had a surge down my head but i get funny heart palpitations, i was sitting in the lunch room before and i got a pain in my chest and my heart started to go like the clappers only lasted a few seconds but it was weird!!! I dont let these things get to me as i just think its just your body working things if you know what i mean, i do get sharp pains in my forehead ever so often, thats been going on years and im fine!

"Why does life turn you upside down and inside out then back round again"

lainey
06-07-06, 16:42
Hi Barb

I used to get head surges a lot, especially when in front of the PC, they are extremely unpleasant but are part and parcel of anxiety.
Take care

Elaine x

al76
26-09-06, 16:10
hi barb,

I'm new and just going through some of the older topics.

I get these surges every now and then, also followed by neck pain. I also click my neck quite often, a bad habit which i'm trying to get rid of!

take care.
Al

juju
26-09-06, 20:13
yep, had the head surges, its like a rushing.
usually after a couple of days of it i end up with face/head/jaw and tooth pain
julie

we are all stronger people after having this

leanne1980
27-09-06, 09:59
hi

i had this a few days ago for the 1st time, i did post about it on here, mine have stopped now,

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal