PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel like saying F*&% IT, I give up?

jess14615
02-05-12, 14:08
My victory over panic on saturday was short lived. Yesterday and today has been hell. I have benn on the rollarcoaster of symptoms again. Stomach upset, dizzy, headace, tense jaw, rapid heart beat and now a new one vision disturbance. Its almost like my punishement for bragging about my awesome saturday.But its not like I can call my husband and say guess what I did today, I left the house, he doesnt understand. Atleast here I can say I did such and such and you guys understand.

It pisses me off that my neighbor can just pick up anytime and say im gonna go to the store, or the mall, or out to dinner. I cant do any of that with out all these stupid, feelings comming up. Why do I hesitate even to go to get gas?? Its a simple action, its not like im driving to death row, but it sure feels that way.:weep: I am so tired, I am ready to throw in the towel. Life shouldnt be an every day fight to do simple things. Its not fair.

Pinkcasi
02-05-12, 14:22
:bighug1:Big hugs for you sorry it's geting you down, it' understandable it's a horrible affliction and you're right most people dont get it, people say to me 'well why not just be normal' im like yeah gee thanks for that why didn't i think of that!

But it's not the end of the world things can and do get better, I used to not be able to leave the house on my own without having a panic attack, I could only go out if i was with someone i trusted (mum or boyfriend) or if going to the dr's (i dont know why that was ok i mean i had to go on the bus!) it's was horrible i ended up petrified of everything like literally, i sat in a heap on the bathroom floor and called my boyfriend at work in hysterics because there was no hot water i mean come on. My point is now i go to work every day and i take the bus and i do normal things, it's exhausting i know it is and for me it's the depression more than the anxiety, (the panic attacks come and go and the agoraphobia is pretty much gone) but dont ever think it's not worth it, it is and you are.

Daniaw87
03-05-12, 06:49
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and know that you're not alone. I can say from first hand experience, I've been where you are, the best thing I can say is do not give up! You have to fight this, and you can do it. Have you seen a doctor yet? If not, even just taking that first step is a huge relief. Try taking it slow, by taking a walk around the block, etc. Hope this helps, and don't be afraid to ask for help. Blessings...

jbSEO9
03-05-12, 15:48
Yes you are never alone!

I was struggling with anxiety and panic attacks too but found help using crinc anxiety. Just google "crinc anxiety" and you'll see what I mean. I hope it will help you too?

dottielottie
04-05-12, 10:07
:bighug1:I am feeling the same, just had enough

Jenwales
07-05-12, 13:03
It shouldn't I agree. But once you get through them and try and get on things will get better. I'd recommend reading overcoming panic
that helped my first panic attacks now i just need to sort out gneral anxiety but that first book was really helpful

Jayelle
07-05-12, 22:40
I really feel for you. Yesterday I was free of anxiety, but this morning WHAM anxiety back again. Just try to take one day at a time. I know its hard with all these awful sensations. Take care:hugs:

MISCHIF
08-05-12, 14:28
oh my god i feel exactly the same but i am still gunna fight but i know how you feel my wife is starting to get irritated by my ocd i have developed through the attacks so the last year has been absolute misery :hugs:

nicotine
08-05-12, 18:06
You will feel better, as long as part of you doesn't want to give up the fight you can overcome the anxiety! Experiment with breathing exercises, yoga, exercise, eating healthy, taking vitamin supplements, seeing a counsellor, seeing your doctor... if your doctor isn't helpful try a different doctor! You never know any one of these things or something else could be the thing that helps you turn the corner and perhaps even making a few changes will help even more! Just don't bottle it up and don't let anyone make you feel bad about yourself you are completely normal and healthy and strong! Thousands of people are going through the same thing as you, and trying to live a normal life! Others take it for granted not being inflicted by anxiety, but you'll never take anything for granted ever again! You'll always appreciate life! Never give up because your not alone :bighug1:

ANG3LIC
03-07-12, 21:59
:hugs:
hey i had then dark thoughts... givin up, wats point etc... silly but try counting ur blessings..even small things etc... . [btw im no means tryin preach, im crap at taking my own or gud advice lol]...anyway... somethin gud happend me today, -i came online here n found nb read a lovely pm from you-... hugs snuggles xxx