PDA

View Full Version : Aching

MidnightCalm
02-05-12, 18:22
I ache so much that it hurts to the point of wanting to break down.
My back and my neck and arms and legs and it can lead into a REALLY bad tension headache.
It hurts so much, feels awful, ruins my night, makes me way to lay down but aches so much.
Does anybody else ache as much as this?
I've tried baths and massage and exercises but nothing helps =(

MidnightCalm
03-05-12, 12:10
Are my threads cursed or something?

honeyb
03-05-12, 12:22
Hi
My neck, back and shoulders feel so tight at the moment. Doesn't matter what i do nothing helps. I often get head pressure, ear fullness and strange vision. I'm terrified i have something wrong. People tell me its tension.

jade1978
03-05-12, 14:05
I have constant joint and muscle ache, and find my muscles get fatigued easily, I feel about 100 at the moment.

MidnightCalm
03-05-12, 17:53
I feel about 100 too!
I get tensioneverywhre! You name it I get it!

rockydog
03-05-12, 23:03
I have loads of muscle pain. My shoulder and upper arm have had pain since october and sometimes are really painful. today i have woken up with what seems like a stiff neck, just hope it doesnt stay. I often feel like i have flu or the aching you would get all over from a sickness bug.
I spent ages claiming i didnt have anxiety but just felt generally unwell with aching even my head and eyes.
Today i have been out for a short trip to the shops and im in pain and it even hurts to text and type. I was just sitting here thinking what is wrong with me if i get this pain from going out, how am i going to get back to normal x

rockydog
28-05-12, 09:42
How are you doing with the aching? i have this back x

sparkle_1979
02-07-12, 03:36
I have this all over my body for the last few days