PDA

View Full Version : Advice please!

Aillie
02-05-12, 22:33
Ok so I have what my gp has told me is a heamorroid however becoming increasingly concerned about it.
U have a feeling of pressure at anus and gave now somehow moved on to believing its anal cancer!
Had the bright idea if googling and guess what?? Have every bloody symptom! Calm me down please!

rockydog
02-05-12, 22:47
The symptoms do read the same on paper, but the doctor would know so dont worry. My father had cancer there and they knew on examination of the lump, he thought he had heamorroids but they knew straight away. So many conditions have the same symptoms on the surface but when its looked at further they are different.
If you googled severe headache and vomiting you ould come up with sickness bug or possible brain haemorhage. x

Mick081081
02-05-12, 22:54
Hiya Aillie,

First piece of advice never google about issues if I typed in sinus pressure and feel dizzy Mr Google will tell me I have a brain tumour or some unknown alien disease- lol! Even though i know i have an infection as the doc told me so, seriously though don't google it's a HA sufferers worst enemy. Your GP has told you it's a haemorrhoid so trust them that it is exactly that 100% loads of people get them. Think logically about it and get yourself a nice warm drink and chill out in front of the telly and keep off that symptom checking doom and gloom merchant known as google. Hope you calm down and feel better soon.

Take care,

Mick.