PDA

View Full Version : Chest problems

ella32
03-05-12, 21:07
Hi all just having a really bad week with anxiety . Had leg pain and doc said it siatica so still suffering with that also was rubbing my leg and had a bad palpitation more like my heart stopped and then went boom it horrible sensation. Anyway im just wondering if thats all that was is just palpatation cause feel crappy after it. Sometimes get a tickling feeling in chest too. Can anyone help. Thanks ella.xx:wacko:

anx mum
03-05-12, 21:22
Hi ella ive had scatica my god its so painful not alot helps really i did find that physio helped you can get this referrred through your doctor. Ive got the same sort of problem but in my arm and like you im getting chest paln so i can relate to how u feel r u taking any painkillers to help with the pain?

ella32
03-05-12, 21:40
I dont really have a pain in chest per say it just the horrible feeling of palpitation thing. I hate the chest sensations there very scary. Its hard trying to deal with them. I was in a@e last week with chest pain and they did tests and said it was non cardiac pain and to cut down on smoking , i worry about my chest yet i smoke makes no sense really...:shrug: