PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

fuzzybear72
06-07-06, 22:20
My name is Alison i am 33yrs old and a mother of 5 children, i am a support worker for people with learning disabilities, I have suffered with depression for years and it seems like not many people understand. I would like to chat to anyone who feels the same....i lost my father at the age of 19 and i have been on a slippery slope ever since. Please feel free to give some open advice.
Many Thanks. Ali

a m foster

polly daydream
06-07-06, 22:23
Hi Ali and welcome to the forum, you will have plenty of people to chat to on here. I don't actually suffer depression but do suffer anxiety which can lead to slight depression, if that makes sense.

Best wishes,

Polly

tyra
06-07-06, 22:34
hi alison welcome im fairly new im still trying to get familiar with every1 and they have helped me loads too . i suffer from ocd - hand washing mainly i have 2 children
i hope we can all help each other take care hun
tyraxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
06-07-06, 23:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
06-07-06, 23:52
Hi Alison,

Welcome aboard. It was nice talking to you in chat hope you come back soon.

Take Care

Mandy

xxx

giddy
07-07-06, 07:32
Hello Alison and welcome to the forum
love Helen

chucklehound
07-07-06, 07:56
Hi Alison and welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

chedda
07-07-06, 10:42
Hia Alison and welcome to the site :)
Know you will get loads of good advice support and help on here
Take care cheryl xx

ceecee
07-07-06, 11:11
hi alison welcome to this site you,ll find lots of people you can relate to take care rachelx x x

carol1969
07-07-06, 14:28
Welcome to the forum, hope you get loads of good advice
Carol x

If you have peace of mind you have everything