PDA

View Full Version : Strange website, mental health cure, Anyone tried this?

bigmo
04-05-12, 10:19
A whilst searching on google I found this website which the author claims to have invented a cure years ago, anyone heard Of this before?

http://www.kadir-buxton.com/index.htm

Seems uk based and doesn't seem to be selling anything as far as I can tell

speckles69uk
04-05-12, 10:32
Hi bigmo,

Very strange indeed, I haven;t heard of it. I don't quite fancy the idea of being assaulted to cure me to be honest. Can't see it taking on on the NHS, lol. I'll stick with the talking therpay I think.

I'm not saying he's wrong or anything, I just personally disagree with the methods and it seems rather far fetched. How is he even qualified? I'm sure this technique would be seen as a criminal act. I'd be interested to read the clinical trials and the legitimate research carried out for this stun method.

Thank you though for highlighting it. There certainly are some strange things out there

mikewales
04-05-12, 11:29
I actually thought it was a joke at first - what an absolute crock ! the idea you can reset someones brain by hitting their ears is ridiculous.

If that bloke discovered this decades ago, and it worked, then none of us would be on this site now !

I would be very wary of anything the NHS doesn't officially sanction, normally this is because it either has no medical benefit, or the people doing it charge huge amounts of money for the treatment.

eeyorelover
04-05-12, 13:05
OMG did you read any of the others there???
What a wacko!!!!!
:wacko:

lizzie29
04-05-12, 16:29
Surely that CANNOT be serious?! All those weird methods of treating various things are crazy!

Sax
04-05-12, 16:39
:lisa::lisa::lisa:

I don't quite fancy the idea of being assaulted to cure me to be honest. Can't see it taking on on the NHS, lol. I'll stick with the talking therpay I think.
I'm sure this technique would be seen as a criminal act. I'd be interested to read the clinical trials and the legitimate research carried out for this stun method.

:lisa::wall::wall::WTF::WTF::madness::madness: absolutely ridiculous :roflmao::roflmao:but some good advice whilst talking about hands free masturbation he says "Do not try this whilst driving or operating heavy machinery":shades:

bigmo
04-05-12, 17:08
The Tension sheet method sounds interesting, I've heard before different colours do effect moods.

Pinkcasi
04-05-12, 17:09
Well i've not had chance to read it all but surely it's a joke right, i mean it's ridiclous, totally proposterous, surely if it does make you forget things its just cos he's given you brain damage from hitting you in the head several times!

Lindy
04-05-12, 17:16
Absolute fruitloop. He's away with the fairies and probably quite happy but I would eat my hat if he found a single shred of scientific evidence to support his craziness.

KK77
04-05-12, 17:26
The procedure is painless and the patient regains consciousness faster the less hard the double blow is struck.

I tried bashing BB round the head but she's still nuts :roflmao:

ANG3LIC
10-05-12, 22:46
omg! im shocked, he saying for a rape victem they need 2 bashes about their head not 3 so they can remember a little for future court cases? n says 3 bashes cures all... i actually felt i was in the twilight zone reading that!!! they prob dont remember cos theyb een batterd round head so bloody much! is he 4 real?! bizare;; i must say though for the several mins i was reading that i was constantly thinking ''how many ppl have prob tried his method themselves? n should i have a go?'' btw-no!!! i did not have a go :) xxx

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Absolute fruitloop. He's away with the fairies and probably quite happy but I would eat my hat if he found a single shred of scientific evidence to support his craziness.
lol id share ya hat with you lol xxx

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

i must add , i shouldnt critisise him .. [hmmm?!] yes it sounds crazy n maybe dangerous etc but i only read the first page the home page, didnt read any the links etc. x

bottleblond
10-05-12, 22:51
:lisa::lisa::lisa:

:lisa::wall::wall::WTF::WTF::madness::madness: absolutely ridiculous :roflmao::roflmao:but some good advice whilst talking about hands free masturbation he says "Do not try this whilst driving or operating heavy machinery":shades:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

xhyperyogix
10-05-12, 22:57
well its sorta worked for me - im laughing so much without even having to have the bash over the head!!!

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

omg so funny! read the The British Space Administration Drinking Game