PDA

View Full Version : all at once bringing me down

johansaken
05-05-12, 19:45
Everything at once at the moment. Pain random all over, dizzyness on and off. Neck. Back pain. Numb feeling a little bit everywhere, muscle strain in neck. Jawmuscle tension (suspect i got tmj since i have alot of the symptoms that goes with it and teeth line out of place). Twitching around eyes. I should know by now but fear is not rational. I had bloodtests done awhile back. First they found iron deficiency. Then i came back for bloodtests when you arent alowed to eat before. I was worried while waiting. The second test showed all was well. And they did full bloodtests. You heard this question a lot but can this all be anxiety. I just need you at the moment. Also feel way down at the moment. Disattached in a way. :-( God bless you guys.

Dizzydoll
05-05-12, 19:53
im positive its just anxiety our minds can play horrible tricks on us at times :-( try do something to take ur mind off it x

Pipkin
05-05-12, 20:24
Hej Johan och välkommen till NMP! Det är intressant att ha någon från Sverige här.

Yes, it's possible (and very likely) that your symptoms are caused by anxiety if you've had tests and other causes have been ruled out. I know it's sometimes hard to believe it as the symptoms are so real and can be terrifying but if you can learn to recognise them as anxiety, they will lessen and it makes them far easier to deal with.

Take care and lycka till!

Pip

johansaken
05-05-12, 21:32
Tack så mycket i needed it. Thank you. Somewhat better now. You guys are always a factor when it comes to me feeling better.

Pipkin
05-05-12, 21:42
Glad you're feeling a bit better. For some reason I thought you were a new member but I see you've been here for quite a while. Always happen to support.

Take care

Pip

johansaken
02-06-12, 09:50
BHack again. With multiple symptoms. I could start a new thread on this but Im hoping that people will be able to see this and reply to this. Woke up and all was well. Hour or two pins and needles in arms, dizzyness.When I grab my wrist (right below the hand) I get more of these symptoms in my hand. You know like when some part of your body falls asleep. Ah, this damn HA. It gets so irritating. Right. As always, any feedback on this would be appreciated. All the best. God bless.