PDA

View Full Version : Out of nowhere!!

zippy
05-05-12, 22:20
I was at a wedding all day and night yesterday and i was fine and i have been most of today. I have laughed all day and then wham i got the feeling like i am on a boat feeling and then my arm felt weird and weak, felt like i couldnt get a breath to talk and foggy head etc. Why do these episodes just come out of nowhere when you don't really feel anxious? I hate these head symptoms especially the swaying/off balance feeling it makes me feel awful and sick.

Misslouread
05-05-12, 22:41
I get these sometimes, I think it's just all the built up tension from being a constant worrier! Our muscles are so tense in our back and neck causing headaches, and dizziness mostly caused by are irregular breathing patterns due to stress! Take care and even though I say so myself, try not to worry! Xx

rockydog
06-05-12, 10:34
Hi there i sometimes get this when i try and go out and everythings been fine, but i think although you have been fine subconsciously there is the anxiety and stress of will you be okay and that causes a build up that then comes out when the trips over. Just remember they are symptoms you have had before with anxiety, nothing new. However i know how annoying and depressing it is when you think God here we go again.
I have been quite good for a few weeks, not back to normal but so much better, then out of the blue last night i felt a fatigu come over me, not like sleepy just like wiped out. This made me think why have i got this now, i havent even done anything today and it kind of got worse from there. I couldnt stay asleep and had crazy dreams and weird head sensations. I have woken up with a horrible feeling and dont know why x

carmen2012
06-05-12, 10:42
It's a vicious circle isn't it. I'm the same I can be feeling fine then suddenly my heart starts pounding & the anxiety strikes out of nowhere I had a bad week last week with the feeling of dread all day. My daughter was at school I'm also a stay at home mum so I tend to dwell on my symptoms all day which doesn't help the thing is when I'm feeling like that I dont want to be on my own in case something happens then I start thinking about my daughter & who would pick her up which then has me counting down the hours until my husband get's home. I do hope that you feel better I have cut down on caffeine & now drink Camomile tea not sure if it help's though :)