PDA

View Full Version : light headed fast heart beat when walking on my own m

YOLO
06-05-12, 11:04
So I got this problem whenever I walk on my own somewhere I get all light headed for no reason and my heart starts racing I don't no why but it makes me panic and that makes thr symptoms worse just wondering if anyone else gets this

LucyR
06-05-12, 11:17
Hi, Yes, I also feel this, but mine is much worse when I stop walking ie stand in queues or similar situation.

kittikat
06-05-12, 11:59
Sounds like classic anxiety symptoms to me....I get this if I have to venture out alone, also have the same if lots of hustle & bustle around me and waiting in queues....:wacko: Ugh!!

Kitti :)

nicotine
08-05-12, 18:15
I get this yes! Its fear and adrenalin filling you with unwanted symptoms! Try to pinpoint what is going through your mind when your walking alone. Do you feel like something bad might happen? The problem is when your walking alone its very hard to distract yourself from negative thoughts and feelings of dread so the anxiety symptoms can be so much worse!

Em84
09-05-12, 07:35
Same as Lucy here....

Feel ok when up and about,....it's when I stop or sit down thats when I feel horrible

laura442
12-05-12, 13:10
I het this when im walking alone....i even sit down most of the day to prevent it and then when i get up its worse. Im not too bad if i go out with my partner but when i try and go out walking i feel light-headed and then think im going to faint...this is all just awful isnt it. Ive been given citralopram but too scared to take it :(

Deenor
12-05-12, 19:17
Hi YOLO , yes I get this too ..... it is one of the reasons why at the momne t I am never alone when I leave the house. Makes me feel like a complete baby , but it's how I am just now :(

waunder
13-05-12, 06:49
I hyperventilated waling one time now I get these symptoms .:weep: