06-05-12, 12:48
The one month plan week 1 J
Things you will need :
1, an active internet connection
2, a little spare time
3, healthy food stocked
4, multi vitamins
5,a willingness to listen and take advice and commit yourself to the programme
Now that is all you need to get started on week one I also ask that you are able to listen and take advice and also that you are able to stay commited for the full month as some days you may feel worse but it’s all part of the process of getting better I will need to get too know you all on a personal level as many people and companys will tell you they can fix “anxiety” overnight they say that as if everybody is the same and the same magic cure they have will work for everybody well I can tell you now that is a load of rubbish where as some people experience similar symptoms as others we are all different in our own unique little way the core of the one month plan will remain the same for everybody but in order to be able to make it succesfull getting too know everyone that joins the programme is imperative and best of all the programme is free so you have nothing too lose if it does not work for you but I am very confident I can make a difference in your life J I have been going through my anxiety and depression a lot of years and understand what a lot of you are feeling like it is a horrible feeling to have to endure and get well overnight company’s feeding off us and taking our money promising too have the key too a magic cure makes me sick too my stomach it is the driving force in me coming up with this programme I have worked extremely hard on it and recently created a website yes the website is in early days and does not look that amazing but it is a working progress and I hope to build it everyday in order to get the correct help too each and every one of you always remember there is no overnight cure or quick fix solution thinking there is will only add too our problems chasing something that is not there …… and do not feel bad if you have a little relapse every now and again we all do J it happens to the best of us I really look forward to working with some of you soon take care care and stay safe
Dave J
Contact email: david_2k@hotmail.co.uk

suzy-sue
06-05-12, 13:14
Youve posted this 3 times Davey ..Its also not advised to post your Email address on here as its an open forum .Always better for members to exchange details if interested by PRIVATE MESSAGE for safety reasons .Theres some strange people about .:wacko:..Sue

nomorepanic
06-05-12, 13:48
I am not quite sure what you are offering here Dave - can you explain?

I have removed the duplicate posts about this

davey2k12
06-05-12, 13:56
without sounding too rude i would have thought what i was offering was in the description ?? and i posted it 3 times too seperate forums anxiety health anxiety and anxiety and depression just too spread the word a bit i am trying to help people for free not make a nuisance of my self sorry if thats how it came across

nomorepanic
06-05-12, 14:06
It doesn't say how you are going to do this. What do they have to do each day? Call you? Login to a website etc?

Do you have any training as a therapist etc?

Also the multi-vitamins - what is that about?

I have to be careful what I allow on here - I am sure you understand that.

Pipkin
06-05-12, 14:11
Dave,

I'm also a little confused. Are you a counsellor or therapist offering a programme? You're referring to a website but I'm not sure what it is. Is it a self help forum or a CBT programme run online?

I'm all for people taking active steps to understand their anxiety better and learning how to deal with it but it's a complex field and some people can find it a very difficult experience and need a lot of support to get through it.

Can you explain what the methods are?

Pip

suzy-sue
06-05-12, 15:44
Davey has recently set up a website Pipkin ..http://anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com/ (http://anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com/)...sue

kittikat
06-05-12, 16:26
Davey has recently set up a website Pipkin ..http://http://anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com/ (http://http://anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com/)...sue

Link not working for me Sue :) xxx

suzy-sue
06-05-12, 16:31
Well that s the one he posted Kitti .Ive changed it ..try again ..Would be good to know what this Month plan is too ...Might be a good idea to post it on here then people could help each other if they were interested ..Good to get feedback and compare notes when doing something .:DSue ..

kittikat
06-05-12, 16:34
Totally agree Sue.....:) xx

bigmo
06-05-12, 16:35
this link works

anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com/

kittikat
06-05-12, 16:48
this link works

anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com (http://anxietyanddepressionmyway.weebly.com)/

Thank you bigmo....:)

davey2k12
06-05-12, 18:01
thanks for the reply sue and to the others i am not a trained counsellor i am a normal run of the mill guy that has had every medical examination known to man tried every method anyone has to offer and every med you could think of and after years of trying i feel what i have done with my current lifestyle is worth sharing i tried myself on my method for a month and it worked for me ..... right here goes there is a standard platform that everybody would need to acheive which is healthy eating which for me did include a multi vitamin everyday me personally and lots of people i have spoke to are not eating as well as they should be and that can play a significant role in anxiety and depression my method does not ask you to wake up and start eating healthy tommorow day by day i got there fitness also is a huge player in depression and anxiety being unfit can lead to bad breathing or many other symptoms that keep you locked in that circle of anxiety or so i believe anyway .... i have phone numbers of freephone counsellors which i found usefull fitness videos that helped me gradually get back into things and also a wealth of knowledge on everything depression and anxiety that i would love to share .. those are the basics obviously a lot of people wont have trouble leaving the house and a lot will everyone is different which is why before i start that persons individual one month plan ithey will add me on skype and i will take time out my busy day too sit and have a one on one chat with that person get an idea of how they are feeling whilst making notes i will then go away and write up the one month plan which would be my hints tips and strategies combined with the persons personal needs ... i must stress i am not a professional counsellor nor am i a doctor i am a normal person just like the hundreds that visit this site every day i just believe i can make a difference and i am doing it in my own precious time taking time out of my day to help others around me every minute is precious as i have recently had a new son if you have anymore questions i am more than happy too answer any of them take care and stay safe
dave

KK77
06-05-12, 21:15
Nice gesture Dave but I think most people will be reluctant to talk about their private lives with someone they have never met. I know we do that on the forum to an extent but it's different when you're being asked questions or are expected to talk about your problems.

Still, take a few breathers with some full stops and all the best... As I said, I do think it's a nice gesture ;)

davey2k12
06-05-12, 21:34
had quite a lot of interest so far through my site and e mails so will just wait and see what happens :)

KK77
06-05-12, 22:16
That's good - keep us posted Dave

suzy-sue
07-05-12, 12:48
Sounds good Davey..Congrats on your new Son btw ..Hope people give this a try as a lot of people who are new to Anxiety tend to be impatient and want a quick fix .Its aways good to have an open mind and try a combination of things ,as it really can make a huge difference .Keep us updated ..tc.Sue x