PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm a newby

Violetsky
06-05-12, 18:44
Hi everyone my name is Julie and i'm 42 years old i've had Anxiety and depression on and off for 15 years,i stopped taking anti depressants last August after 10 years on them and was over the moon to be free from them, how ever i've stopped smoking in the last 3 weeks and for some reason i'm starting to feel all them old feelings of Anxiety and depression,i've been to the docs recently and have been given Prozac but unsure weather to take it or not...I'd like to say Hello to you all and hope to get to know you and share our stories :)

LAURA48
06-05-12, 18:46
Hi Julie:welcome:to the site - you will get lots of advice on here - it has really helped me. Have you taken Prozac before?

MrRedShirt
06-05-12, 18:47
Hello Violetsky,

I've been on this site for about a month and found everyone to be really friendly and helpful, I'm sure you will too :)

:welcome:

diane07
06-05-12, 18:48
Hi Violetsky

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

daffodil1003
07-05-12, 04:00
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Violetsky
08-05-12, 12:21
Hi Julie:welcome:to the site - you will get lots of advice on here - it has really helped me. Have you taken Prozac before?

Hi Laura48...i took prozac a couple of times 1st time about 15 years ago and found them very helpful and also about 12 months ago but didn't like them,i suffered a lot of the side effects and it just puts me off...i've decided not to take them this time either and see how i go....Thanks to all who have welcomed me.