PDA

View Full Version : My Obsessive Behaviour

ParanoidScotsman
07-05-12, 00:19
There is one of my friends, god bless him, he DOES understand my issues but i have for a bit been very obsessive about calling him, sometimes twice a day to chat,put forth ideas about stuff etd and part of me in seriously like to myself "Whoa man you gotta calm down" and the other half is like "I have to call, i have to call" and it gets me REALLY ANXIOUS and tonight i called him about my birthday next month and after me going round in circles and contridicting myself i asked if he was ok and he sad just that he has stuff do to and in nearly ever phone call to him i say "Have i annoyed or offended you?" and he says no i asked him i thnaked him for understanding again my issues and why i get obsessive and i said does he understand why or go "Here he goes Again" and he was very honest and he said to me "To be honest i feel both ways".

Which to be honest let's face it is a very fair honest and objective comment.

How does this look to other people?

---------- Post added 07-05-12 at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was 06-05-12 at 22:33 ----------

I also get scared and super super anxious and mega paranoid that i will get charged for harressment:(:(

stay_gold
07-05-12, 01:34
I can sort of relate. I have a friend that understand but is very busy with work so I rarely get to talk. So ur lucky in a way. I hate to feel like I'm bombarding her yet when she doesn't answer a text I set super anxious. Count urself lucky u have someone there.

LauraSmith27
07-05-12, 09:34
Have you ever tried writing down your thoughts and feelings? It might be a good way of sorting out your worries, instead of calling your friend. I sometimes write my feelings down as if I am writing a letter to someone so I can get everything straight in my head. It might be worth a try.

Laura x