PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Bug Flu...Awwww Anyone?

Em84
07-05-12, 07:51
Hi Guys

Basically ive had a nightmare set of days, my son on and Wed and Thursday was really sick, vomiting everywhere...not sure if he had diorreah or not as he doesnt like being watched on the toilet...This seems to have stopped now.....Thought it may have been a pir he had eaten.

When i woke up on Saturday i proper threw up within about 10 mins of being awake, then followed diorreah. Achy Muscles, tummy cramps
Its now Monday, i havnt been sick since but the diorreah is still there and its bad, i have to go in the middle of the night, and have already been on the toilet 2 times since i woke. Its really bright in colour ( almost neon yellow ) like water...sorry TMI yesterday mild cramping was there

I rung NHS Direct and they said to go to the chemist and get some hydration water? Which i will....

I was wondering if anyone knows of a stomach bug going around???She couldnt tell me this,...

My mouth is really dry and im panking i will need to go to hospital for a drip or something.....

joy
07-05-12, 08:39
Theres there is a bug going round and my daughters school had 10 kids off at a time.if it continues ring the out of hours doc for more advice

Joy