PDA

View Full Version : anyone ese get light headed or dizzy when walking alone also get racing heart beat

YOLO
07-05-12, 13:30
so i get a racing heart beat and all light headed when out side or walking alone is this anxiety or another health issue that i should look into also i have only ever sufferd one panic attack but im always scared of having another one ive had all these problems for 4 months now any help or advice would be great already on tablets and using cbt therapy

thanks josh x

kittikat
07-05-12, 14:27
Hi,

It sound like anxiety to me, the problem is that once you have experienced panic/anxiety, you get the fear that it will come again...you also may feel more vulnerable when out as ther is 'no escape' and you are out of your comfort zone. This happens to me most of the time I'm out...very unpleasant. You seem to be doing all the right things...meds/therapy...it takes time, I don't have the answers, but I too am on meds and almost half way through my 12 week therapy programme. It's helping with the anx/panic but I am still having problems going out with the agoraphobia. Try not to 'avoid' doing things, remember, the anxiety will pass the longer you can manage to stay in any situation when you feel like this. Good luck.

Kitti :)