PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping issues

lee270780
08-05-12, 00:59
Hi, can anyone help, I suddenly woke up tonight after being asleep for approx 30 minutes just staring at the wall in a panic wondering who I was and now trying to get back to sleep because I'm so tired and managed to get back to sleep only for the same thing to happen this time still really confused, now trying to get back to sleep only for random things just racing through my mind nothing in particular just images and random sentences but I'm very panicky and have had no sleep last night due to major panic attacks so I'm extremely tired, Also I'm not on medication so it can't be that, thanks guys

dannibear94
08-05-12, 01:52
Hi, oh my gosh I totally had this last night so bad that I panicked myself back to sleep through exhaustion! It felt like I was looking down on myself like I wasn't really there it was so awful, I totally sympathise with you! I find this happens to me when I think too much before sleeping, then I get all worked up, I think the most important thing is and I know its hard but you have to take your mind off the negative thought you think. Have you tried listening to calming music or tried having something like a hot chocolate helped me sleep as it felt heavy on my stomach : ) remember you are never alone, I sympathise with everyone on here and those who suffer panic disorders it is so awful I wish there was a miracle cure! Im always here if you need to talk I currently can't sleep I feel really tense it sucks :( anyways I wish you all the best and don't let the worry get the best of you because everything will be fine : ) - Danielle

KK77
08-05-12, 01:56
If this is an ongoing problem you should speak to your GP. I have a sleep thread which may help: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=67411

lee270780
08-05-12, 02:36
Feels so odd because I'm extremely tired. The weird thing is we were on holiday last week and every time it's happening I feel like we are still
Away in the hotel its so bizarre I cannot explain it properly. It's the first time I've had this

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

Feel fine as I've put the tv on but as soon as I try to sleep off I go!

Jamesk
08-05-12, 08:33
I had the opposite to my normal not sleeping problems last night - went to bed at about 7.00pm, slept through until 7.00am this morning and then couldn't get myself up and out of bed!