PDA

View Full Version : confused

daisydoo
08-05-12, 07:58
Hi i have had anxiety for a while since my last pregnancy and the birth went wrong. It is mainly about my health. I am anxious most the time then get symptoms eg palps, abdo pain that make me think i am in serious danger then get into an anxiety attack. But on three occasions i have had an episode where i have felt really unwell to the point where i have thought i would collapse not anxious like the other attacks just really poorly. Doctor still says its anxiety. So ok my questions are. Do we have anxiety where we feel on edge and worrying all day? Then anxiety attacks when my heart skips, sweat etc,? Then panic attack when out the blue i feel really poorly, effort not to pass out? When the really strong feelings pass i feel jittery for a few days. I suppose i just wanted names for what i suffer or i maybe completely different to everyone else. Its the last one where i genuinely feel poorly with i need to be able to cope with. After my c section i bled internally and my body went into shock and i passed out i feel exactly like just before i passed out. I came round in a room full of doctors putting lines into me. So maybe its ptsd. I dont know and haven't made sence really but needed to get it down. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ps doing this on my phone so sorry about layout, grammar etc