PDA

View Full Version : Really bad day :(

Pinkcasi
08-05-12, 11:57
Ok so if any of you have read my other post you'll know im having a super bad day today, feeling really anxious today, now my phone wont work and it makes me really tense, i know it sounds stupid my my Iphone is my life!
It's been freezing for a few days now :( just wont do anything and i've had to turn it off and on again, thne this morning i did that and now it wont turn back on, i dont know what to do, i've got it plugged in but the battery was full and it's not charging now, the internet suggests things but i need to get home and try on my PC, it means that i'll just be anxious and sad until i can get home, what if it's proper dead, I cant afford a new Iphone, it's on contract, not insured, why didn't i get insurance, Idiot!!!
I want it to just suddenly be ok again, if it's screwed forever i dont know what i'll do.

Mr Brownstone
08-05-12, 21:01
Wait a sec...if its on contract dont the phone company have to replace it? Or is it over a year old? Apple rip you off that way. Could you claim on your house insurance? My house insurance covers my phone, but thats maybe only for physical damage/theft/loss...not sure. You may have to be "economical with the truth" though because you dropped it down the toilet didnt you...ahem.

Pinkcasi
08-05-12, 21:26
I may have been over reacting (moi nah!!!) got home plugged it in and it appears to be ok, I have no idea what it was or why but it's working thank god! It's still been a bad day and I just want to curl up and die but at least I have. Phone now.

Mr Brownstone
08-05-12, 21:28
Hmmm, well that's one thing! Apple suck, get an Android phone next time :p

Over-reacting is what anxiety is all about :) Just try and calm down and think about stuff rationally