PDA

View Full Version : New and Very anxious about starting meds.

anita82
08-05-12, 16:14
Hi there, I am new and was just wanting to chat to some like minded people. I suffer from panic disorder which has been worse lately since a berevement. I am suffering from daily panic attacks. I have been to the doctor who has prescribed LUSTRAL 50mg. This will be my first time one meds apart from a breif stint on beta blockers a long time ago. Anyone else on these? I know they can take some time to kick in. I just want some sort of control back. Its getting to the point where I don't want to leave the house

Thank you for any information you have.

x

diane07
08-05-12, 16:15
Hi anita82

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MrRedShirt
08-05-12, 16:19
Hello anita,

I've been on this site for a month or so now and I've found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful, I'm sure you will too.

Lustral is a brand name for Sertraline, and this site has a dedicated sub-section for people who take it. You'll find lots of experiences there. It has helped an enormous amount of people out.

:welcome:

anita82
08-05-12, 16:21
Thank you for your reply. x

---------- Post added at 16:21 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

Thank you. I will take a look at that. x

Pipkin
09-05-12, 18:57
Hi there and :welcome:

Pip x