PDA

View Full Version : personal question

swgrl09
08-05-12, 16:31
This past weekend after having sex, when I "cleaned up" after there was a little bit of blood ... not a lot at all, just a little brown coloring. It may have been a little rougher than normal just bc we hadn't done it in a little while... sorry TMI. After that, no bleeding/spotting at all. We had sex the next two days and everything was normal.

Should I be worried about this? If I wasn't anxious all the time I would just forget about it. But now that I am always anxious my mind is sticking to it.

I took a pregnancy test just in case it was implantation bleeding, but it was negative.

My latest pap smear was normal this past fall. Not due again until the fall.

Nicholas440
09-05-12, 21:11
This sounds very normal, it used to happen to my ex-wife many times even though we were not rough, she saw here OBGYN, and was told it can happen. The doctor said this was nothing for us to be concerned with, and her pap tests were normal and she had no ovarian cysts or anything like that. If it shows up again a few times I would check with the doctor just to have peace of mind. I know it caused me great deal of anxiety when it happened to her but all was well , and thankfully it only happened once in a great while.

swgrl09
10-05-12, 12:29
Thanks for your response, it is pretty alarming to see when it's not like that time of the month or anything. You're right, and I'm pretty sure this has happened in the past when I wasn't so anxious and I probably just forgot about it.

grotbags
12-05-12, 19:09
Hi, you should get it checked out if you can. but chances are you're ok. I had this for a while and went straight to the doctor but they didn't seem concerned at all. She didn't even examine me, but just said "you're on the pill so you probably have polyps."

Anyway, I came off the pill and the problem continued but then seemed to stop. I think it was due to a ph balance in my case because once I started taking acidophilus it stopped happening.