PDA

View Full Version : Starting sertraline in the morning.

anita82
08-05-12, 17:00
Wish me luck! I hope it works. It will be the first time I have tried medication. I have been having horrible panic attacks daily for a month. I have had them on and off for 16 years but this has just gotten really bad since a berevement. I have been putting off taking the tablets but I can't do it anymore. x

LAURA48
08-05-12, 18:56
:welcome:Hi Anita to the site you will get lots of advice on here.

Why are you taking in the morning? Prefer to take a/ds early evening but suppose personal choice.

Good Luck with them - I am on a newish journey with Citalopram Day 12 - long way to go yet! just taken one - ready for an early night.

Laura:yesyes:

anita82
08-05-12, 19:32
I think it's because I take my thyroxine on the morning so I won't risk missing a dose as I can be quite forgetful. Lol. Hope yours work for you. x

Littlemadam
09-05-12, 10:10
Hi Anita,

Congratulations on taking the next step to get better xxx See how you feel on the Sertraline in the morning, but I found it so hard to stay awake after taking them I had to switch to evenings.

It's a long journey, be prepared for bad before it gets better on these, but a lot of us are now a couple of months in and feeling better.

Hugs xxxxx