PDA

View Full Version : getting better

april tones
18-05-04, 14:22
hi all, just to inform on my progress with pnd,anxiety and phobias. I always had phobias of meds for 2 years, i now take. I couldnt read list of symptoms of meningitis, i have done now. I couldnt read instruction leafleet on my tabs, i have now, yesterday. I cant believe i have done all this allready, i had the start of panic attack last night as if i was fading away, i stopped it straight away. I AM not completely covered but on my way! love april

apriltones

Meg
18-05-04, 14:57
Very well done to you..

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

sarah
18-05-04, 18:21
Hiya April

Its brilliant when you accomplish things like this isnt it?

Great news!!!! keep us posted!!

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

april tones
18-05-04, 23:02
thanks, i will. How are you two going??

apriltones

sarah
18-05-04, 23:07
Not too bad at the moment thanks...think it might have something to do with the gorgeous weather we are having. Will let you know how my mood and postivity changes when it starts to rain again...lol

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

sal
18-05-04, 23:13
Hi April

Keep up the good progress. Keep thinking positive how you and you are nearly there. We are all rooting for you.

Take care.

Sal xxxx

april tones
18-05-04, 23:28
ah thank you, me for you all too.I think weather does defineatly help, night to you all now, i got a little tot who will be up in early hours, take care x x

apriltones

Tessie28
19-05-04, 11:42
well done April :):)
in my bad moments i think have every side effect on the leaflet for my BP tablets :D:Dwhat am i like?
love tess
ps i have also vowed to stop watching casualty and holby city as they give me ideas[:I] of course our son is really pleased

april tones
21-05-04, 22:27
hi tess, thanks alot!i did that at one time but missed the story lines. I watch again now and find interesting more than scared. Have you got story in introduce your self i can read? love aprilx

apriltones

Tessie28
22-05-04, 11:10
hi April,
yes i am in the introduce yourself section - nearly 3 weeks now. Doing much better especially since the wrist doc. told me they won't have to pin it :). panics started after failed intubation in hospital - of course although much better panic wise i now have a real fear of general anaestetics [sp][:0].
like many of us i thought i was going mad at first[:I] now still very anxious but much better thanks to advice and support of this forum:D
how are you doing[?]
love tess